1. When first starting out in the PPC search engines keep your bids close to $0.10 and never pay over $0.30 until you gain more experience. If you find yourself to low on certain keywords, just drop them and add more until you get your desired spots. Once you find a winner, raise your bids to get more traffic.
2. You are shooting for at least a 40% and ideally a 50% return on your advertising dollars. So if your selling a product that gives you a $20 commission, and a particular keyword takes 50 visitors to create a sale, than a 50% return would put your bid at no higher than $0.20 per click.
3. Fund your accounts with the lowest possible amount allowable. This will help you get started and get a feel for the system, without breaking the bank.
4. Never pay more than $50 on any particular ad without seeing a return on your investment. You need to either change the ad or start promoting a new product.
5. A great way to maximize your profits is to run two separate ads for the same product at the same time. This way you can see what ad is bringing in more sales. Drop the bad ad and add a new one until you are satisfied with the results.
6. When you decide what website or websites to promote, take the time to read the website and get familiar with it. Than pick your keywords and place your ads.
7. Make sure to keep up with your ads, watch them closely, and check your Affiliate Affiliate Bank account to see if the ad is pulling it’s weight.
8. Try to use your keywords in your ads as much as possible, it is known to give you a better conversion rate.
9. Add new keywords to your ads as you find new ones and get rid of the ones that are not producing. You need to maximize your profits whenever possible.
10. When you have an ad that’s producing nice for you always be looking for the next hit, this way you can have multiple streams of money coming in from different ads around the clock.