Friday, February 5, 2010

The Best Espresso Served From Your Franchise

If I’d had my act together I could have been a millionaire by now! Coffee shop franchises are big busy and I wish I had figured this out before someone else did. You have to act or else someone else will start without you! Someone else having the same idea can beat you to it if you don’t act fast. You might have a great idea right now, but if you don’t act you’ll never see results. There is no better time than now to act on your great ideas.

So you either love Starbuck’s Coffee or you hate it. It is the largest franchise out there and maybe the only people who hate them are the competition. This is not the case. There are a lot of individuals who hate Starbucks and aren’t in the coffee business. My father hates them because they don’t support the troops and the war. He could care less that they serve a great brew and have the best coffee makers, he thinks that since they don’t support the troops they shouldn’t be in business. Usually Middle America doesn’t support businesses that don’t support the troops. I on the other hand disagree. I want to have lots of money, but don’t want to work hard. Just because a company has lots of money doesn’t mean they have to support something they don’t want to support. Even if you are the biggest coffee franchise it doesn’t mean you have the best values or are worth people’s money or time.

So think of your own franchise idea and get going for it. Could you let me know if you think of something good, I want buy some stock from you. I’d like to enjoy my espresso and buy it from a better company.

No comments:

Post a Comment