Monday, February 1, 2010

Paid Surveys Cash - How To Generate Cash With Paid Surveys

Recently, I have been paying all of my bills and saving up for a new car exclusively with paid surveys cash. I know it sounds kind of weird, and I must admit it's kind of weird telling people what I do for a living, but I'd never trade my job in for anything in the world.

First, there is no stress at all associated with work. At my old office job, I used to toss and turn each night wondering about advancing in the company or if I was going to be fired. Now, I relax and watch Maury as I give my opinions to companies who genuinely have an interest in what I have to say. As far as the money goes, I make way more than many of my friends and almost double what I did when I worked downtown. I set my own hours and never have to worry about what constitutes business casual. I've traded in my business cards for slippers and sweatpants, and I've never been happier.

If you want to make the kind of paid surveys cash that I'm making now, I have a few tips for you. First, find yourself a reputable website that can hook you up with an extensive list of survey leads. There are hundreds of websites out there that claim to do this, but most of them are just out to scam you out of some of your hard earned money. There are only a few sites that I would recommend and thesee not only gives you access to massive lists of surveys (which means that you'll never run out of work and become unemployed!), but also provide you with different focus groups that you can participate in. The focus groups are my favorite, because each one pays around $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment