Sunday, February 28, 2010

Paid Surveys Etc. Scam - Is Paidsurveysetc A Scam?

I was always intrigued by the paid survey industry, but the paid surveys etc scam have always made me kind of gun shy about jumping right in and starting a career as a person who gets paid to fill out surveys online. Every time I would think that I was ready to make the leap and start working from home, I would look into joining a website and find article after article about how unscrupulous the scam sites are and how they're only out to take your money, all without making you a dime. I hemmed and I hawed, until finally I had no choice. With gas prices going through the roof and with the cost of childcare skyrocketing with my third baby, I couldn't afford to work outside of the home anymore. I had to give it a shot.

Like I said, I was very nervous about the paid surveys etc scam that I had seen on the TV and on various websites. I did my homework and took my time in finding the right site to join that would give me the biggest lists of survey leads, so that I could in turn make a lot of money from home. In the end, I decided on Paid Surveys Etc and I have to tell you, I couldn't be happier with my choice.

The site not only gives me access to as many surveys as I can fill out, but also gives me information on where to find focus groups to participate in. With each focus group paying around $50, I'm sure you can see how easy it is to rack up a massive paycheck. Also, I'm not the only one who has had amazing success with Paid Surveys Etc. If you go to their website, you will find testimonial after testimonial from people just like me who have made a killing online, all thanks to PaidSurveysEtc.

No comments:

Post a Comment