Monday, July 4, 2011

Hello World Of Internet Marketing

Hello World!

I have just entered into the world of Internet Marketing. They tell you to fire your boss, quit your job and started earning lots of money.

Since I started about 2 months ago I have at least 200 emails a days all trying to provide information and promotions leading to a very confused newbie especially when he is nearing the edge of 60 years.

I was overloaded with information which comes left, right and center.

I was given a sorts of free ebooks. The word freebie set my heart afire and I begin to download all kinds of ebooks, softwares etc until my hard disk was bursting to its rims a few times.

I have to copy all my downloads on dvds before it run out of space. This happened a few times.

Information overload was one important keyword. Lack of sleep was another keyword - learning about email marketing, autoresponders, affiliates marketing, joint ventures, giveaways, viral marketing, spams, scams, adwords, seo, web designs, web tools, ebooks which you downloaded with a different name from the same ebooks you just downloaded the day before, one time offers, and the very important time sensitive offer of sale of ebook which increases at a rate of 5 or 10 cts per minute, etc, etc, ad naueum.

It is just as well that I did not quit my job because I have been spending something like $200+ per month. All I get in return was a cheque of $9.

After 2 months I find that I am getting a bit more focussed. I closed my ears to instant money making machines and try to concentrate on a few things like writing a ebook, designing a simple website, doing some affiliate marketing and building slowly a mail list.

I hope that I am doing the right thing. But I am slowly learning and I intend to give it a try. Any one who reads this blog please wish me luck and offer some free advice. There s that four letter word again free .

Cheers
Wish me Success!

Ken Kee
www.kennethkee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment